July 21, 2008

Top 7: A Study in Humor

Some of you, okay, maybe one of you, might remember a few posts back when I mentioned the kids' favorite channel while we were at Disney World -- the Top Seven! Well, I've spent a lot of time this weekend reading Disney blogs and websites and rediscovered http://www.netcot.com/.

The guy who runs Netcot and his sister spoofed Stacy and her Top Seven Must Sees with this video below. Not only is it funny, but some scenes are filmed at Old Key West.



That video makes me chuckle. And it's got some great music, huh? One of my favorite lines is:

There was so much progress on that ride I nearly lost my lunch!

Although this totally spoofs the real Stacy's Top 7 ("Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy!"), I have to say I agree with them about the Monorail, except it should be #1 on the list of Top 7 rides at Disney World ("Zoom! Zoom!). And I actually enjoy Living with the Land. Call me kooky!

Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment