January 29, 2007

Xanax, Por Favor?

Over a week and a half since I posted? Time flies when you're on the verge of a panic attack.

We're going into Week 2 with our newest family member, Daniel. He's quite a skilled craftsman with abundant patience. Sabe ingles muy poco. And my Spanish is about 20+ years old.

I was good with two dining tables and 16 chairs in my den. Then came the stove. And the dust. Then there was that day that we couldn't go into the kitchen. I swear the refrigerator was taunting us. And then the back door was off limits and we could only get the front door open about a foot and a half because my china hutch was in two pieces in my foyer.

I'm excited because I think when this is all over I'll be really good at hopscotch!

And Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment