August 8, 2007

We're all a bunch of weirdies

Shellers tagged me. She wants to know the 10 most weird things about me.

This is a tough one. I can't think of any. Really. It's like the log in your own eye. I realized I needed to look at myself from other people's perspective.

Or ask CeanBounter.

He could come up with A LOT!

One weird thing about me is that I can not reuse a glass once I've drunk milk out of it. Can't do it. Even if I wash it with soap and water. It grosses me out.

If I need to work on something that requires extreme concentration, my house must be clean. Perhaps this explains why I don't get much done around here.

I've started eating tomatoes for the first time in my life. Love them with Mexican food!

I wear yoga pants almost everyday.

I'm beginning to think that shaving your legs is overrated. If one wears yoga pants everyday, why shave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment