January 9, 2007

Support Group

Thank you all for your support of my procrastinating ways. We have a fake tree, otherwise, as TeacherPerson so wisely stated, it would be almost entirely in our vacuum cleaner bag (assuming, of course, that I vacuum).

I must admit that I rather enjoy the little white lights. They brighten up the joint. I'm thinking once the tree comes down I'll put some little white lights on something around here, like the fake topiary in the foyer.

What's feeding this procrastination is the ridiculous number of ornaments we have. I'm going to count them when I take them down and tell you exactly how many we have. I should go with a theme, like snowmen, my favorite. I have some fabulously terrific (!!!) snowmen. Glass, fabric, handmade, and several specialty ornaments I like to call Bartnetts.

Or perhaps next year I'll just buy outrageously large ornaments. So large that ten will cover the entire tree.

But let's hope the tree comes down soon, preferably before we have to start calling it the St. Valentine's Arbor de Amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment