May 17, 2006

Remember?

It's been a slow week which is not a bad thing. I'm not complaining. School...scouts...swimming.

I goofed around with HTML until I got it right. I need to learn that - or Javascript. A little at least. Just looking at it reminds me of those C programs I had to do in college. File transfer...computer lab...PUKE! See, boys and girls, in those days hardly anyone had their own computer. We had to trek over to the Fermier Building or the library (the LRC waaaay up on the top floor) and wait for a computer. That was back in the days of the floppy disk, the dot matrix printer, the cassette tape, and bowheads. Remember them? I was a bowhead some days. I remember with fondness a blue chambray bow I had. And a big red floppy one. And a white one. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment